Welcome to the NMSS College and Career Center!
“I am so excited to help you grow in all aspects of life. I am committed to prioritizing your mental health and academic success.” – Mr. Kirtz
Kyle Kirtz, School Counselor, (310) 999-6162 ext. 121, email@example.com.
College Entrance Exams
- Next testing date: June 10th, 2023
- Registration Deadline: Dates vary, please see website link: https://www.act.org/content/act/en/products-and-services/the-act/registration.html
- Registration Fee =$85.00 w/ writing section. $60.00 w/o writing section. Go to www.actstudent.org to register.
- ACT Fee Waivers – limited number of waivers available on a first-come-first served basis.
- ACT Test Prep – https://www.act.org/content/act/en/products-and-services/the-act/test-preparation/free-act-test-prep.html
- Next testing date: May 6th, 2023 and June 3rd, 2023
- Registration Deadline: Dates Vary, please see website link:https://collegereadiness.collegeboard.org/sat/register/dates-deadlines
- Registration fee = $55.00. Go to https://collegereadiness.collegeboard.org/sat/register to register.
- SAT Fee Waivers – limited number of waivers available on a first-come-first served basis.
- SAT Official Khan Academy Test Prep – https://www.khanacademy.org/SAT
College and Career Counseling Appointments
If you would like to meet with the counselor for college planning, please go to the counseling office (Room G1) schedule an appointment. You can also email Mr. Kirtz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Requests for Work Permits are obtained from the College Center. All sections of the request must be completed and turned in to the counseling department. A Work Permit will be issued within 1 – 3 days. Work Permits must be signed by the student, parent, and employer, and must be picked up by the student in the Main Office. IMPORTANT: Students requesting Work Permits MUST be in good academic and behavior standing.
Please allow 1 – 3 business days to process transcript requests. For example, if you need a transcript by Wednesday, please request the transcript by Friday of the previous week. Your transcript will be delivered to you or available for pick up in the Main Office. Blank Transcript Request Forms are also available in the Main Office and in the College and Career Center. Requests must be completed and turned in to the College and Career Center.
New Millennium Secondary School (College Entrance Examination Board) CEEB Code: 050512